Why “Holistic Way” Probiotic 75 Billion?
It is a high strength premium blend of 12 premium probiotic strains, including well-researched HOWARU® Restore probiotic blend. These microorganisms may help with digestion and also in promoting healthy bowel movement, apart from improving your immune system. The Delayed Release Technology (DRT) is used to ensure the probiotics survive under the stomach’s acidic environment for maximum absorption.
HOWARU® is a trademark of DuPont.
How do probiotics work?
Probiotics may help to replace the “good bacteria” in our body and also to balance the “good” and “bad” bacteria ratio.
Types of probiotics
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: supports digestion and replenish the healthy bacteria in intestine after antibiotic use
- Lactobacillus paracasei: beneficial for GI tract by improving intestinal microflora and also helps in immune system
- Lactobacillus salivarius: produces lactic acid that helps control the population of “bad bacteria” especially in mouth and small intestine
- Lactobacillus casei: relieves intestinal discomfort, may help in regulating bowel motility patterns
- Lactobacillus plantarum: produces L.lysine that may support calcium absorption and also relieves bowel discomforts
- Bifidobacterium lactis: supports the function of other Lactobacillus organism
- Bifidobacterium breve: supports colon health
- Bifidobacterium longum: may help to keep the acid level balance in our body